The Lagrangian Method
1 Black Hole
- Location of apparent horizon as
determined by the residual of the apparent horizon equation
Finkelstein coordinates. The expected plot for r=2 for M = 1 is found
- Location of Apparent Horizon
as determined by the general apparent horizon equation in Scwarzschild
- Case1: A test of the general
equation for 1 black hole reducing to the residual case.
- Case2: General
solution of apparent horizon location for 1 black hole.
2 Black Holes
- Location of the Apparent Horizon for two black holes at the
critical separation. The critical separation for one marginally trapped
both holes for the general apparent horizon equation in Schwarzschild
- Case3: Location of Apparent
Horizon for 2 bhs for the reduced case.
- Case4: Location of
apparent horizon for 2 black holess for the general case.